Hello I would like to see the missing months in th...
# gd-beginners
c
Hello I would like to see the missing months in the following graph. Not Just each January. Can someone help me out?
m
Do you have/expect any data for those months? Normally GoodData shows only values for which you have data. There are ways how to force all values in specific cases, but before we got there, I just want to make sure the issue is not elsewhere (i.e. format of date in your data) - is it expected that you have data only for january each year?
c
Hi Michal, yes i have data
and if i hit by 'day' it changes but its way too crowded
m
I see, that is really weird. If you have data for the other months, it should for sure show them. I assume you are using a standard date dimension out of the box, right? And you did not upload any custom calendar that could possibly assign days to different months, right? (that could potentially cause something this, but I do not assume anyone would do that). So I would recommend to check these things: • does this behave the same in other visualizations (i.e. column chart and table)? • if you have more date dimensions in your LDM, check that you have the correct one by which you want to break the data by selected in the “Date As” dropdown
c
yes same issue for line chart etc
ive tried different "Date as" options and same issue
m
I am runnibg out of ideas on this one :-( If I had to guess, I would assume there might be something wrong with the data - specifically how the date is interpreted during the load. When you see the data in a table in GoodData for a particular month on the daily and monthly basis - do the numbers match what is in your system?