j
image.png
When I log in with another session and try to look at the connection, there is an error.
image.png
j
Hi Jeff, for the start, can you please provide us with projectID where this error occurred? Also, can you send us some screenshot of your whole datasource setting in the UI?
j
Tired of waiting. Deleted that data source.
Now after scanning, it gives me this:
image.png
image.png
image.png
j
Hi Jeff, when you get the error, can you open your web browser developer console and send us what you see there? e.g. more detailed error message
j
image.png
j
This is known issue, which should be fixed very soon (most likely in next two weeks). Generation of logical data model is executed proactively (in background) during the scan of the data source, which is incorrect. You cannot configure the generation. Let's try to workaround it. Please, send me the name of column from the table mentioned in the error message, which represents the primary key.
j
id
j
Please, find the definition of the table in our Physical Data Model and paste it here. https://rose-turkey.trial.cloud.gooddata.com/api/v1/layout/<data_source_id>/physicalModel Copy&paste the data source id from the dialog which you screenshotted 5 messages above.
o
@Jeff Burton @Jan Soubusta I noticed just now but Tevera is evaluationg a different version of a product. Jeff you registered into GoodData Cloud but the product we discussed together is GoodData fully hosted platform gooddata.com/free. Please check this link out and register there, it should be the right one for you to evaluate.