Hey guys, are Tabs in new Dashboards available? In...
# gd-beginners
a
Hey guys, are Tabs in new Dashboards available? In old version I was able to add as many tabs as i want.. But can't find it in the new version
t
Hello, the new dashboards do not support tabs at the moment. Please check dashboard sections in case you seek for a way how to structure data on a particular dashboard. https://help.gooddata.com/doc/enterprise/en/dashboards-and-insights/dashboards/edit-items-on-dashboards#EditItemsonDashboards-Addwidgetstoadashboard
o
@Tomas Muchka will you implement tabs?
a
Hi there, We do not plan to implement dashboard tabs in the same fashion they used to exist in the previous generation of dashboards. However, we plan to make the dashboard list better organized (e.g., by grouping them) and allow them to switch between dashboards while retaining filter context. Another topic we are looking into is how to enable our users to efficiently leverage the whole catalog of reports and navigate between relevant dashboards easier. I cannot share a timeline for it now, so please stay tuned to our release notes. If you have a minute to spare, please describe why you prefer the dashboards tabs and what you find the most useful in this concept.