Regarding analytics as code, I'm having difficulti...
# gooddata-cn
g
Regarding analytics as code, I'm having difficulties using the CLI, it was working without problems before, but now it stays in "initializing service" or "loading local environment" depending on the version. I've tried versions 0.1.0, 0.2.0 and 0.2.1. Any suggestions?
f
Hi Gonçalo, I was able to install and initialize the CLI on my end with no problems. I’m running 0.2.1, and was able to initialize it and connect to one of my workspaces. Is the CLI getting stuck on a particular place on your end?
g
it turned out that moving the yaml file to another folder "solved" the problem, still regarding the cli, is there any way to configure to not use the schema prefix? before it would reference a table by "table_name" only (if it wasnt ambiguous), but after 0.2.0, it's referencing all tables with schema and table name, e.g., Schema1/Table1.
f
I’m glad you were able to get it working again. I’m not sure about the prefix, please allow me to ask around and I’ll let you know!
r
Hi there Gonçalo, Radek from the GoodData technical team here! This change was actually to more closely align the references with what's happening 'behind the scenes' so to speak. 🙂 It's not possible to configure this differently at the moment, and while not currently planned, this may change in the future. Hope that helps!
g
alright, thank you!