Hi! We noticed that the CN does not yet have the n...
# gooddata-cn
j
Hi! We noticed that the CN does not yet have the new graphs (such as Sankeys) on the UI itself. When can we expect so? Tks
m
Hi Joao, at this time I am unable to say for sure when this graph will be available in GoodData CN, but feel free to subscribe to our Release Notes to be up to speed with the latest features: Release Notes – GoodData Support
p
🎉 New note created.
j
Thanks Moises. I find that a bit surprising as days ago we were sent a document with the Q2 releases and it made reference to both Sankey and Waterfall in CN. Also, the expectation given to us at the time of the contract was a 1-month gap between product releases, so it would be good to have a clear estimative on your end as we also have commitments on our end.
m
There will be new visualizations introduced in the next release for GoodData CN (2.5) that is expected around October 5th if everything goes according to the plan. The sankey chart may be introduced by then, among a few others. I am not aware of any specifics regarding expectations given to you, but feel free to DM me your email so I can put you in touch with your Account Executive for further discussion.