While provisioning organizations via Helm, we're s...
# gooddata-cn
p
While provisioning organizations via Helm, we're seeing the following error in the organization-controller logs:
Copy code
[2023-06-07 21:19:44,598] kopf.objects [ERROR ] name=my-test-org k8sType=organizations action=createOrg durationMillis=198 message=HTTPSConnectionPool(host='172.20.0.1', port=443): Pool is closed. state=error
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/urllib3/connectionpool.py", line 258, in _get_conn
conn = self.pool.get(block=self.block, timeout=timeout)
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get'
During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/requests/adapters.py", line 489, in send
resp = conn.urlopen(
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/urllib3/connectionpool.py", line 692, in urlopen
conn = self._get_conn(timeout=pool_timeout)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/urllib3/connectionpool.py", line 261, in _get_conn
raise ClosedPoolError(self, "Pool is closed.")
urllib3.exceptions.ClosedPoolError: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='172.20.0.1', port=443): Pool is closed.
The error seems to be coming from the kopfpeering crd. Wondering if anyone has seen this or might have suggestions for a workaround. Thank you 😀
It doesn't seem to have prevented the orgs from deploying, but it took quite a bit longer for the orgs and associated ingresses to be provisioned. I don't have the exact amount of time, but before posting the above message the orgs were not provisioned. Then about 20 minutes later, I checked again and they were provisioned. (Before noticing this error, the orgs were provisioned almost instantly.)
j
cc: @Robert Moucha
r
This error means there were issues connecting to k8s API. I can't tell the exact reason, but as soon as the connection to k8s api was restored, the organization was created. Organization-controller retries the operation if not successful. The retry interval is 1 minute.
We had some complaints a long time ago it is happening on Azure's AKS, but I never seen that on AWS EKS, though.
p
Thank you, Robert