Hi Team, we are running <GoodData.CN> CE 2.2.0 ver...
# gooddata-cn
d
Hi Team, we are running GoodData.CN CE 2.2.0 version and testing configuration with external IdP (keycloak). Currently we are having an issue to be frequently logged out every 5min (see screenshot). The context behind is that from clients IdP we get Access Token with validity for 5-15min but it could be updated with Refresh token which is valid within 4 days. It seems the Refresh token does not work correctly. Could someone please investigate with us? Many thanks, David.
p
Hi David, as I understand from the community and from the Keycloak’s codebase, they are setting the same expiration time for Access Tokens and ID Tokens. The problem is that in the GoodData.CN, we do not refresh ID Tokens after they expired. I will create some issue for that and we will probably fix it in some further GD.CN version.
👍 1
cc @Lubos Hilse
d
ok, thanks
Hello, @Peter Plochan @Lubos Hilse will you have any estimate when this fix could be released?
l
Hello @David Chobotsky we are going to discuss our options and provide you more details. Currently no ETA known yet.
d
ok, thanks
p
🎉 New note created.
d
Hello @Lubos Hilse, have you had planned to fix this already? Many thanks for the info
l
Hi @David Chobotsky regarding the current situation, our plan is to deliver this feature during this March, is it acceptable?
d
Not sure, we have to find out. Client is going to be in PROD during February, and currently per their security setup on KeyCloak, it will log out user every 5 minutes (if refresh token does not work properly)
l
I understand, @Michal Vajbar cc
v
Hi @Lubos Hilse is there any update on this, please?
l
Hello @Veronika Špryslová, yes there is, currently we are in testing process, once it is over, we can release it into new version and provide to you. We believe to deliver the new version in second week of March.
🙏 1
v
@Lubos Hilse perfect! thanks a lot! cc @David Chobotsky
j
We have this issue as well with Auth0. Users get logged out way too often, although the login button will refresh the token without extra actions. Waiting for the next release! FYi. @Jani Siivola
l
@Veronika Špryslová @David Chobotsky @Juha-Pekka Laine Hello, let me inform you, that the new CN version has been released, please check https://community.gooddata.com/product-updates/gooddata-cn-2-3-0-754
🙌 1
j
Thanks, we will test that! Good timing as we are going into production in couple weeks with the cloud version 🙂