Hello, My team recently upgraded to <GD.CN> 2.1.1....
# gooddata-cn
a
Hello, My team recently upgraded to GD.CN 2.1.1. I am trying to use labels as a way to sort a stacked column chart. Currently, what is happening is the sort order appears to be treating the sort values as strings vs integers. For example, I created an insight and used the display as "Sort Order Value" which is my sorting label. It is sorting 1 at the top, then 10, then 1000, then 11, etc. In my data model, I have this set to be the sort for the column, and have insured that the data type is integer. Any advice? Thank you!
i
Hi Alex, Yes, I am afraid this is the expected behaviour right now. As per the sorting from Smallest to Largest value wasn’t implemented for GD.CN 2.1.1 yet. However, I’d rather double-check this internally and get back to you with more details. Please bear with me for a while.
i
Hi Alex, @Ivana Gasparekova is right. Currently all attributes are sorted alphabetically. Numerical sorting for attribute elements is one of future milestones but not yet on roadmap
i
Sorry to be bearers of bad news, though. May I at least submit a Product feedback on your behalf, please?
a
Thank you both. Ivana, that would be much appreciated!
p
🎉 New note created.
i
You are welcome, Alex. I’ve gone ahead and shared your feedback with our Product Management team. You can follow our GoodData.CN Release Notes to stayed informed about all new features.
a
thank you!
p
🎉 New note created.