Hello! I'm trying to use docker-compose to create ...
# gooddata-cn
b
Hello! I'm trying to use docker-compose to create a gooddata-cn container along with a postgres database. I'm having some trouble on the error below. It seems that I am not passing the arguments "-t -i" correctly on docker-compose.yaml file. Could you please help me on how to pass the parameters correctly? If you have any docs on how to use gooddata-cn with docker compose, it would be very useful too.
gooddata-cn_1 | ============================================================== gooddata-cn_1 | Can not access console device. Make sure you started docker run gooddata-cn_1 | with '-t -i' parameters so you can accept terms of use. gooddata-cn_1 | [cont-init.d] 01-license: exited 1. gooddata-cn_1 | [cont-finish.d] executing container finish scripts... gooddata-cn_1 | [cont-finish.d] done. gooddata-cn_1 | [s6-finish] waiting for services. gooddata-cn_1 | [s6-finish] sending all processes the TERM signal. gooddata-cn_1 | [s6-finish] sending all processes the KILL signal and exiting.
r
In order to run gooddata-cn-ce container in unattended mode, you need to set the following variable:
Copy code
services:
  gooddata-cn:
    image: ....
    environment:
      LICENSE_AND_PRIVACY_POLICY_ACCEPTED: "YES"
    ports:
Otherwise, container will need tty for acception terms and condition. But it is not usually possible in docker-compose
b
@Robert Moucha thanks! this solved the issue. Is there any documentation where I can further read about gooddata-cn and docker-compose?
r
Check out https://www.gooddata.com/developers/cloud-native/doc/2.1/deploy-and-install/community-edition/advanced-config/#change-your-hostname where you can find example docker-compose stack with Traefik allowing you to change public hostname. But you can use any documented variables for further configuration of the container.