Solved

PDF Export Gooddata Cloud

• 31 January 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi,

A customer of mine is running the cloud variant of GoodData. We have a blocking challenge now. which is blocking the deployment to the customers . The problem has been mentioned in the support forums before, but there seems no 'ready to use' or simple way to develop/implement this functionality. We need to export dashboards in a certain time range to pdf files, the next step is sending these over e-mail. This process needs to be scheduled on a frequent basis, sending the reports to one or more e-mail addresses. We are looking for a solution, but I don't want to invent the wheel twice and customers are already waiting. I see this as standard functionality. The current export functionality is limited to exports in .xlsx and csv files, with only the data coming out and not the widgets and graphs. Is there a solution out there? Thank you. Best Winston

icon

Best answer by Moises Morales 31 January 2023, 14:16

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 3

Hi, I’m afraid that the option to send scheduled emails in GoodData Cloud is not available yet, but I have highlighted this internally on your behalf. Currently exporting dashboards in PDF is planned for Q1 2023, but please stay tuned to our Release notes: Release Notes – GoodData Support for any update.

-Moises