Solved

How can I retrieve data from a gooddata table on cloud?

• 8 September 2020
  • 3 replies

I would like to retrieve my information after it is saved on gooddata cloud. How can I do this?

icon

Best answer by Moises Morales 9 September 2020, 10:54

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3

This can be easily done directly from the UI by exporting your insight or report to any of the available formats. You can find the steps on our documentation: Export KPI Dashboards, Export Reports, Export Insights.

I would like to make a graph (using cloud connect) using a DBInput type and then a GD Dataset writer, is there a way to make a Vertica connection? How can I discover a way to connect to this cloud database?

Userlevel 2

@alegarci GoodData does not provide direct access to the underlying database, the only option is using the options listed by Moises or the corresponding APIs. The API documentation is available from https://help.gooddata.com/display/API/API+Reference. Unfortunately there is no CloudConnect reader for GoodData API.

Note CloudConnect is not available in our Free and Growth plans, if you have any specific questions about CloudConnect, I would recommend to reach out directly to our support team at support@gooddata.com.