Solved

See MAQL codes made by "Analyze"

• 29 September 2022
  • 3 replies

Hey!
So, I would like to know if there is any way to see the MAQL code made up by the drag & drop analyze. I created a insight using the drag & drop tool but I need to see the Metric code (SELECT) that was generated by the tool to use at other projects. Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Julius Kos 29 September 2022, 20:59

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 2

Hello Gabriel,

Thank you for narrowing down your question. I understand now that you wish to see the MAQL behind the whole table created in the analyzer. I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it is not possible to see the whole MAQL of the table. You can see only MAQL of the particular metrics created in the metric editor. 

Userlevel 2

Hey Gabriel,

You can simply click on the metric and hover your cursor to the question mark next to the metric name:

If you wish to go into metric editor, click “View details” and “Edit” on the next page. 

I hope this helped. 

Hey Gabriel,

You can simply click on the metric and hover your cursor to the question mark next to the metric name:

If you wish to go into metric editor, click “View details” and “Edit” on the next page. 

I hope this helped. 

Hey Julius, first of all thanks for the fast reply!

I understand that I can check metrics like that, but what I would like to check is the command (SELECT) for a combination that includes a metric and a “row”. Like the screenshot ive attached to this reply, ive used a metric that represents active customers that had their product delivered and i added a row that divide that metric by state.

I would like to know if there is a way to see the code in MAQL for this table that was created by the combination of a metric and a row.

Thank you!