Has anyone tried implementing custom sorting order on an attribute using the LDM Attribute Label ? It does not seem to work for me so wanted to see if there are specific tricks / process around how best to use it.
We have a text field whose sorting should not be alphabetical but follow a specific order
Best answer by Iva Gasparekova
I am happy to say, it is definitely possible to do so.
- Please access to the Edit mode of your Model and selected the preferred Dataset and the Attribute in question.
- Hover over the label that you want to use to sort the attribute, click on the menu button(three dots in the end of the field) as shown below and click Sort attribute by this label:
The label is marked with a sorting icon. By default, the values are sorted in ascending order.
- To change the sort order:
- Click the menu icon again, and click Change sort order.
- Select Descending (DESC), and click Apply.
The sorting icon changes to depict the direction of sorting.