Solved

GoodData embedded analytics on public web

• 18 February 2021
  • 4 replies

Our intention is to have analytics on our public website based on our data. It should include also a report builder. Can GoodData do that?

icon

Best answer by Jakub 24 January 2022, 16:41

View original

4 replies

Hello Sankar!

This is an interesting requirement having analytics publicly available without the need for authentication.

We do have a few projects set up this way internally, and we would need to evaluate some additional security aspects before putting this to production for you. But technically yes, we can do this.

Would you like one of our Sales reps to get in touch with you to discuss the details?

Thanks for reaching out!

Jiri

Thanks for answer. Yes, I would like to discuss it. I will PM you with my contact info.

Hi,

Just an additional comment to this topic to avoid confusion with other users reading this post. While it is technically possible it still is not part of our supported features. Our platform requires the user to be logged in. 

Ideal scenario is to implement single sign on to make the authentication painless.

(other than that users can schedule emails and export attachments which can be shared outside of the platform)

Best,

Jakub

Adding this to as well. There are a few use cases we have as well where our client is requesting this embedded analytics to be publicly available.

Userlevel 3

Hello Sankar!

This is an interesting requirement having analytics publicly available without the need for authentication.

We do have a few projects set up this way internally, and we would need to evaluate some additional security aspects before putting this to production for you. But technically yes, we can do this.

Would you like one of our Sales reps to get in touch with you to discuss the details?

Thanks for reaching out!

Jiri