Failed to return data

Userlevel 1

Good Morning!

In the last few days when opening a Dashboard the data is loading infinitely, or taking too long to load.    

This problem didn't happen before, could you tell me if it's something on the AWS servers or would it be a local issue?I performed internet connection test and everything is stable

3 replies

Userlevel 3

Hi Jeferson,

I see, thank you for your confirmation.

I have already reached to our engineering team and informed them about your troubles. We will try our best to improve the performance and avoid such situation in future. In case the issue still persists, please feel free to reach out to our support and we will be more than happy to assist you further.

Userlevel 3

Good morning!

Sorry to hear about your troubles. This might happen when you are uploading new data to the project or when the related data warehouse is temporary overloaded(too many queries, huge data loads and data backups running,...). Does the issue still persist, please?

Userlevel 1

Good morning!

Sorry to hear about your troubles. This might happen when you are uploading new data to the project or when the related data warehouse is temporary overloaded(too many queries, huge data loads and data backups running,...). Does the issue still persist, please?

Good Morning, Iva!!

The problem happens randomly, but I believe it is related to the issue of loading new data and many queries.

Would there be any way to optimize this processing in any way?