Solved

Embed Filter Title selection

• 19 November 2022
  • 1 reply

Can someone assist with the proper embed code in order to have the selection of a filter populate as the top of a dashboard tab, similarly to screenshot below, where “[Admin] | XYZ” populates because it is selected from the Project Filter. I’m hoping to use something similar with a different filter, but I’m not sure how to create the code.

The current web content address for my example is:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/gd-images.gooddata.com/customtext/magic.html?text=%FILTER_TITLE(attr.workspace.id)%&font=Open%20Sans&gfont=Open%20Sans&size=21&color=777777&fontweight=500

I’m assuming that is has something to do with that %FILTER_TITLE(attr.workspace.id) but I’m not sure how to set it up for a different filter.

icon

Best answer by Iva Gasparekova 21 November 2022, 11:21

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 3

Hi Tyler,

It looks like your Web content object was created via Custom Embed Tool documented here. Please be aware, this tool is not a part of the GoodData platform and you can use any other hosting tool.

You are right about the "FILTER_TITLE" parameter. This is one of our Dashboard Macros and you can find detailed instructions of how to implement it with a different filter in this article.