Solved

Dashboard Designer

Can you recommend any third party individuals to help with the design of my dashboard?

icon

Best answer by Joseph Heun 9 August 2021, 15:59

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 3

Hi Mike, 

Thank you for your question. You can find a wealth of information in our documentation on how to work with KPI dashboards (please see Working with Dashboards). If you are interested in custom build design/solutions, this can be done by our Professional Services Team.  Feel free to reach out to us internally at support@gooddata.com so we can put you in touch with your Account Owner for further details on this option.

-Moises

Thank you Moises,

I’m only using the free platform. Can I still use the professional services team and pay for what I need to get done?

Userlevel 3

Hi Mike, 

I understand. Please note that you must be at least a Growth customer to be able to make use of our Professional Sevices, but your Account Manager will reach out to you in regards to this topic for further discussion. 

-Moises

Moises,

Can you refer any freelance resources to assist me with my dashboard?

Userlevel 3

Hi Mike, 

We wouldn’t really be able to recommend any outside workers to help you design your dashboards, but as Moises has mentioned we do have a copious amount of resources online to help you do so. A great place to start is our GoodData University, which is free and will provide you with a wealth of knowledge to build upon your workspaces. Feel free to utilize this community page for any further assistance whilst building, or even attend one of our Community Office Hours Events to get live hands-on assistance from some of our team members. 

Cheers,

Joseph