Solved

Error not mapped by error notifications

• 26 January 2023
  • 7 replies

Hello, I recently set up email notifications from analytics.totvs in case of "failure" but the case of the following image is not notified, does it fit something other than failure?

icon

Best answer by Julius Kos 6 February 2023, 12:31

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 3

Hi Enrique, please note that the notification rules for data loading only work for processes in Data Integration Console and not when pushing data into the workspace via API. If this is not your case, may I know what rules did you set up and what’s the process that’s failing? Please also provide screenshots and make sure to blur out any sensitive info.

-Moises

Hi Enrique, please note that the notification rules for data loading only work for processes in Data Integration Console and not when pushing data into the workspace via API. If this is not your case, may I know what rules did you set up and what’s the process that’s failing? Please also provide screenshots and make sure to blur out any sensitive info.

-Moises

The notification rules are in the following image, and the error that appears in the CloudConnect console is as follows:
Component [GD Dataset Writer:GD_DATASET_WRITER] finished with status ERROR.
    action=batch_sli_upload status=failed
     Transferring data to the datasets [dataset.gd_fato_nivelservico] finished with the status ERROR.

Userlevel 3

May I also know what is the error in ADD? Do you have a request or process ID?

May I also know what is the error in ADD? Do you have a request or process ID?

Error in add? I did not understand this part. About that process id, where can i get it?

Userlevel 3

Hi Henrique, 

There should be an error in the Automated Data Distribution console where the failing process lies. The kind of processes the notification rules are meant for; in the example below, the request ID could be found by clicking the “LOG” icon.  

Hi Henrique, 

There should be an error in the Automated Data Distribution console where the failing process lies. The kind of processes the notification rules are meant for; in the example below, the request ID could be found by clicking the “LOG” icon.  

How do I access this panel? I couldn't find it even with the help of the documentation.

Userlevel 2

Hello Henrique, 

In general, you can get to the console with the bellow URL (please fill your domain and particular workspaceID):

https://<domain>/admin/disc/#/workspaces/<workspaceID>
From here you should find the process and once you open it, there will be panel as above with the LOGs within in. The requestID can be found in the very beginning of the log.