Solved

Workspaces not created

• 3 February 2022
  • 9 replies

Hello guys!

I would like some help in understanding a difficulty we are facing...
We are creating Workspaces for our TenantIds. The table that GoodData uses to create Workspaces is found in our BigQuery database.
In this table, we have 9 Tenants, where 3 workspaces were not created, even though they were successful as a return from the Release, Provisioning, Rollout and Add processes.
Could you help me understand the reason for this non-creation?
Attached is the Provisioning log, where, even though it was successful, the log shows some suspicious results.

Uncreated workspaces are:
  • 5d151c3d6cee11536058412c
  • 56d8af35d75d9632105a33f0
  • 56a89ce4f117f90f98fcde2c
icon

Best answer by Jan Kos 7 February 2022, 15:15

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 3

Hello,

Could you share the name of your table with us, please?

I've noticed some errors related to the table below:

Unable to query and split data for table=vw_journey_rate_dw: Invalid timestamp: '1-01-01'

The views that feed GoodData query information from the mst.journey_rate_dw and mst.journey_customer_dw tables, as shown in the figure 1. This error you showed about the timestamp, I had already fixed it. I cannot create the Workspaces for the IDs flagged in Figure 2

Figura 1

Figura 2

Thank you for your attention in advance =)

Userlevel 3

Hi, 

From the execution log, I can see the brick is failing with the following error: 

Parameter 'segments_filter' has invalid type, expected: ArrayType<StringType>, got String

Can you please make sure you have specified the segments_filter parameter in your provisioning brick?  I can see it is currently set to “default”, but you need to specify the segments you are provisioning. 

You can find more information here: Parameters

Best regards, 

-Moises

Userlevel 2

Greetings,

Reason why the workspaces weren't created is because you have reached maximum number of workspaces created as contracted. According to proactive communication #105882 - The overage on the number of workspaces will not be possible and if more workspaces are needed additional purchase needs to be settled. Please reach out to your Account owner - albert.kristof@gooddata.com .

Thank you for understanding.

Jan 

Hey guys!I would like you to help me then to identify, from the list shown in the image below, which I can consider as Workspaces, since many are created automatically in the deploy, such as the so-called "default" and also for the deploy operation, we use the Service Workspace and MST Journey for Customer Release, Provisioning, Rollout and Add.

Userlevel 3

All of the workspaces from your list are counted toward the overall quota. Currently, you can create up to 14 workspaces. 

All of the workspaces from your list are counted toward the overall quota. Currently, you can create up to 14 workspaces. 

Could you answer me if I can delete these Workspaces that are automatically created in the deploy? As for example the “D1-Default Master V10” and “D1-Default Master V11”, as they are considered as Workspaces
Hey guys!
Could you answer me if I can delete these Workspaces that are automatically created in the deploy? As for example the “D1-Default Master V10” and “D1-Default Master V11”, as they are considered as Workspaces
Userlevel 3

Hi, 

If the projects are of no use, you can go ahead and delete them. Just take into account that in case of segment master projects they can be set only to "ENABLED" or "DISABLED" state. To be able to delete the project, it has to be removed from the segment first.

I hope this helps.