Solved

IP Whitelisting Issue

• 27 June 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi,

I working with Azure MySQL db. I have whitelisted all the datacenter IP mentioned in https://help.gooddata.com/doc/enterprise/en/data-integration/data-preparation-and-distribution/additional-data-load-reference/gooddata-ip-addresses-and-ip-whitelisting

However, while connecting to my db. I am still getting ip not whitelisted. Is there anything I am missing ?

Thank You

icon

Best answer by Julius Kos 27 June 2022, 16:15

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi Zafar,

Can you please double-check that you have whitelisted the IP addresses with the correctly corresponding data centres? 

Also, what type of whitelisting error are you getting and where? Any further information or screenshots would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Julius

I cant check datacenter location, i am using windows. Can you tell me windows commands for checking datacenter location ?

using  command “nslookup acmecorp.gooddata.com” gives me error ”can't find acmecorp.gooddata.com: Non-existent domain”

Userlevel 2

Hi Zafar, 

Please note that all the freemium accounts are stored within US-2 data-centre. So as per our docs you will need to whitelist the following IP range: 148.62.70.64/27. 

Julius