Solved

Create Paragraph,Table and other formats in single insight

• 12 January 2023
  • 7 replies

Hello,

Can you please let me know if it is possible to create a single insight like the attached format.If yes, Please do explain me how!!

@Mansi  @Martin R 

Thank you

icon

Best answer by Jan Rehanek 13 January 2023, 16:15

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 3

Hi Preetham,

I am afraid, this is not doable within a single Insight, as it seems to me like collection of data from multiple tables or source.

However, it should be doable within a single Dashboard. You can create multiple of Table Insights and place them at the preferred dashboard. Or you can work with our GD.UI and include into your Dashboard also some advanced Pivot Tables.

Hi @Iva Gasparekova ,

Does Working in Pivot tables make any changes in the insight in Good data??

Userlevel 3

You can also create your own Custom theme or integrate some Dashboard plugins
Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Userlevel 3

Hi @Iva Gasparekova ,

Does Working in Pivot tables make any changes in the insight in Good data??

What kind of changes are you speaking about, please? 

Hi @Ina Simeonova,

I created a triangle report using react in Visual studio code using https://sdk.gooddata.com/gooddata-ui/docs/pivot_table_component.html i want to display the output in the Good Data Insight which was not able to do.So, i just wanted to know how does it work.does it show output only in Visual studio code??or can we display the visual studio code output in the Good data insight as well??

Userlevel 3

Hi Preetham,

I am not sure I fully understand your scenario, but in general: If you create a pivot table in code, you can display it as part of your React application. Its layout there will depend on your code and the limitations of the component.

This will not create a new insight object that can be viewed in the GoodData platform alongside other insights outside of your React application, though.

Does that answer your question?

okay @Jan Rehanek ,Thank you for the answer